Help a Combat Vet deal with a HYPOCRITICAL KRoger co.

Highlighted
Contributor

Help a Combat Vet deal with a HYPOCRITICAL KRoger co "link removed"

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Frybal,

I am sorry, but your post is in violation of our moderation guidelines. As such, I have removed the link from your post. Thank you for understanding.

Highlighted

My Combat Brother is still waiting on a Service Connected VA rating since Jul/Aug 2012.
My Combat Brother is a 40% service connected VA rated Combat Veteran (2005-2006) of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
My Combat Brother has been working for Kroger co. for Over 28 yrs. He has been back to work over 6 years since returning home. He has been demoted 2 times due to his injuries, He is not able to do the job he did before he went to Iraq. My Combat Brother was recently transferred to a new location because his new supervisor (of 3 months time) had a problem with my Combat Brother confronting him on referring to my Combat Brother as a PATHETIC CRIPPLE and being LAZY! My Combat Brother has been at the previous location since 2008 with 2 different supervisor's and 3 different store manager's with NO PROBLEMS. My Combat Brother is at the new location less than 3 weeks and my Combat Brother is terminated for being a VERBAL Threat to Customer's,Management staff & Fellow employee's! My Combat Brother talked ( in the Back cutting room) about a video game called Assassins Creed," the ONLY weapons used are BLADE family and he gets in an out after killing the target with out getting caught." My Combat Brother also was overheard asking a fellow hunter "I like to go to the shooting range after a bad day at work (in the winter), would you like to join me?" They are treating My Combat Brother like He is going to SNAP from a PERCEIVED PTSD!!!
Now the Kroger co. wants ALL of My Combat Brother's MILITARY,VA and PRIVATE MEDICAL RECORDS!
Do you have any ideas how I can help My Combat Brother deal with this HYPOCRITICAL company?
hhc16th@aol.com