Highlighted
Contributor
I am in a desperate spot from helping everyone, to where it is putting me in a homeless state after the 21st of this month. . I need help with finding a place to live asap

18 REPLIES

Highlighted
In what city and state do you currently reside?
Highlighted
Tony do you have a phone to call me 7068598256
Highlighted

Tony call me at 706-859-8256

Highlighted
G-d bless you ... I don't know you but where do you reside at ? What state and city
Highlighted

Tony, Go to the nearest United Methodist church, Ask the Pastor for help finding a Warm Place to Stay, & soon.

God Bless.emperFI

Highlighted
I will pray for you. Please seek shelter and safety . God never delivers challenges we aren't capable of overcoming. You will get through this. Resources such as churches will help in many ways.
Highlighted
The 21 st is this Friday
Highlighted
@TonyMarineSniper If you still need assistance, please call me at: 302-519-4221 or email me at: phebert3@gmail.com

Contact me as soon as possible, and I will help get you taken care of for a little while and back on your feet. If you aren't able to contact me via either of those methods, leave a comment here and I will get something else arranged in an effort to aid your struggles.

Seeing as my current job still has me traveling the country, I have resources all over. I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting a fellow brother taken care of in his time of need.
Highlighted

Please let me know if Tony contacted you.