Highlighted
Contributor
the general consensus among people I have spoken to seems to be the same; USAA treats active duty and Veterans different. I believe they have an entirely different department for Veterans. Multiple representatives have argued that they don't, but they do, they REALLY do. I donate t treated the same and an unreasonable amount of people have agreed for it to be a mere coincidence.

I as-many veterans that I know have done-am leaving this bank completely. And if anyone had USAA in 2007 the bank had a lot more to offer.
Good luck depositing cash and I hope your check doesn't get lost in the mail and getting punished when you have 'unresolved issues' regardless of how minor, with them because they'll take away your online privilege...

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

I agree

Highlighted

Dear Paul,

We would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak further with you about why you feel this way. If you could please send us some additional details and your member number to socialmedia@usaa.com we will get the right person in touch to collect all of your feedback.

I would like to add that we most certainly do not have a separate department for veterans.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here and we look forward to speaking with you further.

Highlighted

Oh, for the love of God, this is not true and quite ridiculous. I've never been enlisted, was grandfathered in from my father who served about 50 years ago for less than a year and has never had the nerve to call himself a veteran. My entire family has always used USAA and always been had the best customer service possible. 

It's a bank and insurance company, not your mother.

Highlighted
No. Just no. I think you need to take a long hard look at your expectations and entitlements. I wouldn't go as far as to say that "they're not your mother", but that response is not far off.

USAA is by far the most customer-oriented, most mission focused organization you are going to encounter in civilian life. I'm personally more than angry about your careless slander. Unless you learn to be appreciative and thankful for the small gifts life gives, you're never going to be happy.

Gird your loins, son.