would like to get a quote for home and auto

shortstop641
Contributor

would like to get auto and home quote

2 REPLIES

Hi there, @shortstop641. Thank you for your consideration of USAA in insuring your home and automobiles. We would be happy to direct you!

So, there are typically a few ways of going about getting these quotes. You could log in at USAA.com, click on Products, followed by selecting the desired product (Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, etc.), followed by Get a Quote, for the self-service quotes online. Furthermore, you may also connect with us via chat by logging into USAA.com and clicking on the "Help" button or by phone at 800-531-8722. 

Based on what I can see on your profile, you may need to reach out to our New Members Solutions team directly at 800-531-8722 to establish eligibility first. They will be able to give you these desired quotes in the same interaction, as well. Please, let me know if I can be of any further assistance or direction. :) 

Shortstop DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! USAA talks a good game about being so supportive but will make false accusations and not pay on claims! And god forbid you ever meet Sandra D!!!

Moderator's Note: for the privacy of the employee, this post has been edited.