Muad Dib
Contributor
I have a 2009 Mustang GT that I have $9000 left to pay off. Im wanting to purchase a 2012 V6 Mustang. What kind of offer do I have from USAA?

1 REPLY

Hi Muad Dib

The USAA Car Buying Service can help you determine how much to expect when trading in your vehicle to a dealership or selling it yourself, based on the used-car market in your area.

Also, you can use other sites, such as Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds.com and the National Automobile Dealers Association, to help you calculate your car's market value to dealers and individual buyers. When using these sites, be sure to factor in the vehicle's mileage, options, interior condition and any exterior damage. This will help you get a more accurate estimate of its worth.

More information about getting cash for your vehicle can be found in this article.

About what USAA can do for you, this would be a question that could best be answreed by one of our member service representatives who can get more personal informaton from you! They can be reached at 210-531-USAA (8722).

Thank you!