I am thinking about trading my 2018 Kia Soul for a used Roadtrek or similar Class B vehicle.  I understand that if I buy one through a dealership my interest would be lower if I financed it with USAA.  Would it be possible to prequalify for a trade in before I go to a dealership?


@jjbgame, Thanks for reaching out to us. Since the Roadtrek and Class B vehicles are considered RVs, you can apply for loan by visiting usaa.com. Once logged on, go the "Products" tab and then select "Motorcycle, RV & Boatloans." You can also contact a loan specialist at 1-210-531-8722. - Ben