wso6977
Contributor

i had a accident i took it to the repair shop that usaa recomended. they said they said they would fix it for $1899.15 . when they sent the bill to usaa it was for $3597.00. they totaled my car. the repair shop is ripping off usaa and me. i called usaa to insure my motercycle they sent me to another co.. i built  a small house 540 sq ft. usaa said they would not insure it because it was a tiny house and they did not insure tiny houses. and wanted to send me to some one else. after telling them i had been a member 55 years and tiny houses were under 400 sq ft and on wheels. they finly insured my house. if usaa wants to send me to some one else for insurance on these two items why do i not go somewhere else for my 4 cars and my big house. usaa sucks.

1 REPLY

@wso6977, I appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts. It is our goal to provide quality products and superior service to all of our members. Since we are continually looking for ways to improve, I'm sharing your comments with the appropriate area for review and consideration of future product enhancements. Thank you for your long-time membership with USAA. -Paula