dobbie
Contributor

1 REPLY

Good morning @dobbie, happy to assist you with printing your proof of insurance.  If you already logged online, you can print your proof of insurance with two options.

1.  Click on your Auto Policy from the main page on USAA.com, from there you will see a link to "Print Proof of Insurance".  Click on that link to have it print or sent to your email address. 

2.  Click on your name at the top right of the screen, it will populate a menu and select "My Documents".  From there it will display the documents sent within the last current month.  If needing to look for an older document, will need to select one of the folders below the recent documents shown. 

If you are needing further assistance or guidance to either option, please send me a Private Message to better assist you with your Proof of Insurance.  When ready to send a Private Message, please select your profile name at the top right of the screen and select "My Settings".  From there at the top of your screen go to "Private Messenger" and "Turn on Private Messages".  After this you can select your name again from the top right of the screen and select the envelope icon to view and send your own private messages. ~ Marco