krotz
Occasional Contributor

I switched to USAA thinking they would care about the people that use them. I WAS WRONG dead wrong. lied to over and over again. Call and get told one thing call the next day get told a complete different thing. been waiting on paperwork for over a month. every time i call they say they are putting it in the mail then it never shows. Call back "Mr. Parker we are waiting on a form from you" i sent it in the day it happened.... "Mr. parker let me place you on home" sit on hold for an hour. "yes Mr. Parker i see that you did send it in we will have your settlement paperwork to you by the end of the week" week end and no show. this over and over again. the last time i called they openly said that they just did not do there job but that i would have it in the mail by the end of the week over and over again. As soon as this is over im leaving. so glad this happened i was about to switch my baking and home over. not now. what a joke i have never had this many problems with any company and I've had charter cable and AT&T so you have to be really really bad to top those two. Way to go USAA. 

2 REPLIES

@ krotz,

It’s disheartening to hear about your claim experience, and please know that we do not want to lose you as a member.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Please allow 2-3 business days for contact. Thanks~Mike 

claim number [removed sensitive data]-001