another HUGE disappointment and waste of time.

Highlighted

I DO ABOSULETLY WANT TO SUPPPORT AND USE USAA SERVICES. 

YES, INSURANCE IS DECENT BUT NOT` WORTH ALL THE REST 

WENT TO A USAA "TRUE CAR' RECOMMEDED DEALER TO GET A USED CAR, WHICH I RESEARCHED WITH THEM IN LENTH. OVER AN HOUR EACH WAY AND WHAT A WASTE OF TIME, AND WORSE, THE CAR AND THE SALESPERSON WHO WAS NICE AS CAN BE, GAVE US INCORRECT INFO TO GET THERE, THE CAR WAS ABSOLUTELY OLD AND I KNEW IT, BUT THEIR PICTURES WERE ALL LOVELY. THIS SEEMS TO BE ENDEMIC WITH USAA. WE ARE SO TRYING TO USE ALL YOUR SERVICES INCLUDING MY 401 WHICH IF THIS CONTINUES WILL SIMPLY SWITCH INVESTMENTS OUT OF USAA. PLEASE BE BETTER. I TRUSTED IN THIS COMPANY AND THAT TRUST IS SIMPLY ERODED TO ALMOST ZERO. PLEASE PLEASE WE WANT TO TRUST USAA, BUT NO PURCHASES THIS PAST YEAR, NO APPROVED LOANS AND NOW THIS. I WILL PROBABLY TAKE MY INVESTMENTS OUT AS I SIMPLY DO NOT SEE THE CARING OF THE PRODUCTS PROMOTED. TODAY WAS ALFA CARS, WENT OVER AN HOUR EACH WAY, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. THANK YOU 

ANN SUSI ****** AND YES ITS CHRISTMAS SO ANY FOLLOW UP IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED, NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU. I REALLY WANT TO USE YOUR SERVICES BUT HAVE HAD 95 PERCENT BAD EXPERIENCES TRYING. SINCERELY, SUSI *****

Moderator note: Post was edited to remove personal details for security  purposes.  

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

susiliucy, thank you for your post in our community. This is disappointing and not how we want our members to feel. Your membership and satisfaction are important to us, so we appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback. I am going to share these comments with the appropriate areas for further review. We hope you have a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your membership. -Meredith

Highlighted

I appreciate you taking my call this afternoon, susiliucy. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. - Cathleen