Want to trade large 5th wheel for small motorhome

Highlighted
Contributor

USAA loan on a 2015 Blue Ridge model 3125 RL. It's fully loaded out with the exception of an Onan generator.  Brand new (5) Michelin oversize tires.  50 Amp service with 2 ac's.  In at the Dealer for wheel bearing repacking (5000 miles last year and this year) and pressurized interior to check for roof leaks and windows gaskets.  Dealer records. checks out like new.

My wife and I really don't need all the room and comforts this 5th wheel provides.  We are getting older and stiff and a small class C diesel  motorhome would be perfect for us.  Want to work out a trade/sale with another USAA member.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Thanks for posting f4cobraman. You may have some luck using USAA's Auto Circle to help sell your Blue Ridge!

Best of luck!

Highlighted

How do I sell a car to the USAA member community? Not through a dealer, but to other members?

Highlighted

This is also a feature that can be utilized by using our Auto Circle program on the website Marcie1.  Check out the "products" tab when logged in.  After the pop up, check the bottom column to the far right.  You should be able to locate "car buying service" there.  Good luck to you!  -  Justin