WHY WONT YOU PUBLISH MY FRAUD REPORT ABOUT JAFFARIN VOLVO IN HAVERHILL MA

Contributor

IS THERE A REASON MY REASON, EMAILS AND COMPLAINS HAVE BEEN POSTED IN REGARDS TO JAFFARIN VOLVO IN HAVERHILL MA CHARGING ME 813.00 TO FIX MY DAUGHTERS CAR, ONLY FOR IT BREAK DOWN ONE MILE AWAY AND OWNER TELLING ME THE ENGINE WAS BLOWN? iS THERE A REASON THIS USAA CERTIFIED DEALERSHIP DOES NOT HAVE CERTIFIED MECHANICS? DID YOU CERTIFY THEM? IS THERE A REASON USAA WILL ASSIST IN MY GETTING A REFUND? I WILL FIND IF THIS MECHANIC AND EMPLOYEES ARE CERTIFIED... YET ALONE ARE TRULY ALLOWED TO WORK THERE. CITIZENS? ATTORNEY GENERAL NOTIFIED

3 REPLIES

Highlighted
USAA doesn't certify anything. It's a selling gimmick. The shop must only guarantee the work and they setup a direct billing system with them. It saves the company money. And when you have a problem they won't help you. Even if you have a problem with the shop the adjusters won't do anything other than maybe submitting a complaint for you, but even then they won't take that shop off their list of preferred shops.
Highlighted

Hi mommy mommy mommy,

I am so sorry you are having issues with the repair of your volvo. We would like to get more details about your situation and need more personal details than I would post here in the community. If you could please fill out this form (please include the best way to contact you), someone here can review your circumstances. Thank you

Highlighted

Its a done deal. I reached out to you for help. Even Toyota the dealership had to guarantee the work and they would. I got scammed for $888+ dollars. Nothing else left to say. I will think twice before I put total trust in any USAA buying services,