Im interested in purchasing a truck with financing through USAA but I have a very important question. This vehicle has a salvage rebuilt title and has been beautifully rebuilt. The dealership has it for sale for a very good price and Im very interested in it, eventhough theres always that anticipation after hearing the title is this way. From reading the carfax it was stolen and vandalized leading to extensive damage that created the loss. What I want to know is does USAA finance for salvage/rebuilt vehicles? This is a 2015 dodge ram laramie longhorn that is currently for sale for 31k with 67k miles on it. I know it will need full coverage also, I do have home insurance and vehicle insurance currently through USAA. Any help here would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY

Thank you for your interest in financing a vehicle with a salvaged title. USAA does offer financing for vehicles that have a salved rebuilt title, however, an application will first need to be submitted. You may apply online at anytime. Simply go to Products, then choose Auto Loans to apply. If your loan request is approved, we would need to ask a few additional questions about the Ram, and you'll need to call us to setup the new loan. If you would rather apply over the phone, please call our Loan Originations Department at 1-800-531-8722 or 210-531-8722 or #8722 from a mobile device. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT, Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. I hope you have found this information to be helpful, and good luck!