Highlighted

Try getting help and being deaf......rear ended in Florida at a stop light 2 years ago.  Blue Angel parkway......I ended up paying my medical bills.  Couldn't get help, they won't email me - protect my security??  Thats a joke.  Florida isn't a good place to be hit, better if you are responsible - cause there, no one is responsible.  I wasn't even driving, I was the passenger - in Florida, I have to file with my insurance.

"have someone call on your behalf" - ..........really?  2 weeks of pointless trying.  I paid my own bills.  Yes, my back still hurts if anyone pays attention to these.

Highlighted

@Deaf not dumb, I asked a claims subject matter expert to follow up with you regarding your medical bill concerns.  They will be contacting you within one business day.  Thanks ~ Robert.

Highlighted

Leave USAA now and don't look back!!

Highlighted

Going through the same thing right now. CCC has had several class action lawsuits against them for this practice. So far USAA has simply said they will look into it. I'm at the point of sending this to my legal counsel.

Highlighted

I've been through the same thing and I can only recommend a private adjuster. Luckily my state requires them to atleast work with the adjuster and I was able to get a settlement that was approaching fair market value (My adjuster was of the opinion my car was worth several thousand more) but to go any further would require legal action. I am just out of college and can't afford to take that route.

Nothing will come of class action lawsuits against CCC One, they have a portion of their revenue set aside for that and it is part of their business plan from what I've read. I hope USAA loses enough customers to realize that the cents they are saving is not worth the pain and sufferring they are causing their clients.

Highlighted
It would appear many USAA members are mistreated. I was hit by a USAA member and my car was deemed a total loss. Like many others, I'm having to fight for what USAA should do without hassle. They claim to care, but when they have to compensate from within, good luck. There are other insurance companies and after decades with USAA, it's time for me to look for a company that actually care about it's member. After this experience, I've come to realize USAA doesn't care about it's members...merely the bottom line.
Highlighted

@ NoVABuckeye, 

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have when you file a claim with us.   I'd like to have your concerns reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Please allow 2-3 business days for contact. -Mike   

Highlighted

i totally agree we are changing too

Highlighted
I’m praying they can fix vs total my new car. I wish I had read these posts before but had never had issues in past.
Highlighted
Ask USAA for a tax credit for the total loss. They don’t tell you about it. We had to hear about it from our car salesman.