Highlighted

@SGTMack, I am terribly sorry to hear about your concerns with your auto claim. I have located the claim and I am escalating this to a subject matter expert to review. They will then be in contact with you. Thank you.

Highlighted

While I certainly appreciate the response, I am not holdong my breath until I get a call from anyone. Seeing as to how many times I have called my adjuster, left messages and never received a call back, I cannot take you at your word that anyone is going to get in contact with me. 

Highlighted

LOL that is so funny. Such a joke. You are just hired to try and protect the cra***y reputation USAA has. You are all horrible, terrible, uncaring, wicked liars. I myself "got that call from the CEO's office" and "was promised things will be made right", but here I am, still waiting. My accident was 2/15/19 and it is now 5/2/19 with no end in sight. Forrest? You there? Where's my "report of findings" that I was to be provided by Ginger? You promised she would get that to me. You and I spend an hour on the phone and you said you would help me. YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!!!! I WANT MY REPORT!!!!!!! You people deserve to crawl instead of walk for the rest of your lives. You have no pride and you could care less about those you insure. BEWARE OF USAA. 

Highlighted
My Chevy Malibu was just crashed by an oak tree due to tornado. Brand new 6 months ago and there has been so much confusion initiating this claim. I’ve called 3 times and have gotten different answers each time. The last lady finally explained to process to me. They pick it up and take to salvage storage for appraisal then decide if it’s totaled or repairable. I am so worried after reading these posts. What’s happened at USAA?? Why has their Customer Service taken such a nose dive? We are happy to have survived the tornado and I thought we’d have no worries with USAA but now I’m WORRIED!!
Highlighted
They pulled all my comps off of auto trader and those cars aren’t even for sell. I searched for the vehicle and stock number. I sent in several comps and they wouldn’t use them. I see you got the generic response to your message that they escalated your case and would call you... they told me the same thing and I’m still waiting. I am sick to my stomach that USAA gives CCC complete control. When I questioned about the mileage deduction on the comps (which lowered the comps, thus lowering the amount they felt I was owed), USAA rep and CCC rep did not know the formula used. They said it was a computer program... I did the calculations and it doesn’t make sense for done deductions to be 54 cents per mile, some 28, 47, etc. My wreck was November 27 ( not my fault) and this is over around a $1500 difference. May not seem like a lot, but when I have to get another car, it’s a lot to me. With what they’re offering me, I couldn’t even get into the same year model with all the features my vehicle had. Good luck
Highlighted

Agreed. I am right there with you. Mine were all via Auotrader as well, but each vehicle was located at Hertz Auto Sales. With the valuation they are giving me, we are about $2500 off from where we should be. And if I were to accept the settlement they offered, I would only get into a model 1 year older with higher mileage. I think it is time to get my attorney involved and let him battle it out. 

Highlighted
I have also considered an attorney. I did speak to a private adjuster (because my policy states I can hire one) and he said it is also impossible to get USAA to budge from what CCC is recommending. I also read another post where someone hired a private adjuster and USAA wouldn’t even take the report into consideration. There have been several class action lawsuits against other insurance providers because of their practices with CCC. I can’t believe that with the record of CCC having to pay out because of these lawsuits (for underpaying total loss values) that USAA is damaging their reputation over $1500 (and in your case $2500).
Highlighted

I'm having the same experience with my total loss.  Their estimate is about $2000 low.  I hired an independent appraiser who sent a report before Christmas, but have yet to hear anything back.  

Highlighted
I’ve read comments that they don’t even look at what the independent appraisers have to say. I’ve spoken to one that has had dealings with USAA before and he said USAA will not budge. I can’t ever get anyone to return my calls, so I have to keep speaking to someone new and go through all the details over and over again. I’ve also received several replies on these posts from USAA that my case has been escalated and they’ll call me....nope, no calls.
Highlighted

I received a call today from a point of contact that reports to the CEO's office at USAA. This is the most optimistic I have felt during this whole process. I felt like he genuinely listened to my concern and it was not the same robotic answer that I have been getting from the total loss reps. I pointed out several issues, such as how the mileage is deducted from the comps (because it seems like they just throw numbers in), and he agreed. I am supposed to hear from him by the end of the week, so fingers crossed!