USAA way overcharging for insurance rates

Highlighted
There are usually only a few hundred members on here at a time. Those might be padded numbers. We insure each other here is the way USAA works for auto. Not sure about home, or other toys. I’m not sure if dividends are paid for anything other than auto? I don’t think most people use the community. Someone should start a Facebook page for USAA members run by members. If there were 100,000 veterans complaining on a outside site, I’m sure the board of directors would want to know why!

Can anyone share who they are using?

Trav-elers

Cracker Man here:

Currently, I'm using National General for auto coverage and Auto Owners for homeowners coverage.

National General is located in Winston Salem, NC.  Auto Owners (home owners) is based in Lansing, Michigan.

I was reluctant with leaving USAA, however; I needed to depart from them due to cost constraint reasons.

Crackerman (USA Ret.) here in NC

Please share the company switched over for car insurance and homeowners competitive savings?

I switched to AAA, but check GEICO and others.

I had the same issue and over a year ago or more, I switched to GEICO.   Much better auto insurance rates.

@francis p, I can definitely appreciate the role that your insurance premium plays when choosing your insurance provider. While I am sad to read that we are not your current provider of choice, I hope you will allow us to quote your auto policy again in the future. USAA strives to remain competitive while offering top notch products and services. We look forward to the opportunity to serving you again someday. When you're ready, please give us a call at 800-531-USAA (8722) or initiate a chat by selecting Help at the top of usaa.com. Thank you :) ~Danielle

"Top notch products and services"?  You have to be kidding.  Read the posts.  Everything USAA offers can be beat by other companies and you will recieve way better customer service as well.

Unfortunately USAA keeps calling me to come back, but as I recently priced their policy online , it offered less protection for everything and it was priced about $430 more for a 6 month quote , both of my daughters went elsewhere also as USAA kept raising their rates.