JoJo59
Contributor

Alas, after 35 years with USAA I am forced to seek another company for my auto insurance.  USAA as a membership company has become a one size fits all company raising my rates for an insurance algorithm, rather than understanding that at 71, my husband is still working full time and that at 59, I too work full time.  

This is company was founded for service members and their families in times when military members could not get affordable insurance due to deployments and overseas assignments.  How shameful is it that your company will now price me (my USAA account) and my husband out of a membership wher over the past 20 years we have had one nominal claim.  

This is is one of the reasons that your armed forces members are leaving you.  You have forgotten your mission-or changed it to a terrible one.  Either way, I guess it’s time to say goodbye after my 2 generations (through my parents and through MY service) and my children’s affiliate memberships.  

2 REPLIES

Hey @ JoJo59, I do regret to hear that you feel this way. l was able to locate your profile and can share your concerns with a subject matter expert. Once reviewed they will contact you. Thank you. -Emily

@JoJo59, I was able to send you a private message with a link to chat with me in regards to your auto insurance policy. I look forward to hearing from you! ~ Shane