Soninlaw
Contributor
My mother-in-law, a USAA member, had a claim for a windshield. Because she's 88, Safelite agreed to come to her home for the repairs. First trip out, glass was scratched, second trip was scheduled for between 1 and 5 pm. Repairman showed up at 6 pm, and it's too dark to make the repair. Today was the third attempt at repairs. Scheduled appointment between 1 and 3 pm, repairman called to say he'd be here at 5 pm. It's now 6:30 pm and he just showed up. USAA and Safelite are both culpable in this debacle, but am particularly concerned about USAA's telephonic response of "there's nothing we can do." Sure there is, demand Safelite adhere to the same standards of customer service USAA purportedly uses. Oh, wait, they are.

1 REPLY

Thank you for your feedback Soninlaw, it is greatly appreciated. I  want to apologize for the delay in getting your mother-in-laws windshield damage taken care of and I will be escalating this situation for additional review, to find out what happened during this process. Someone will be contacting you to discuss.