FU#1
Contributor

I just got an email letting me know my car insurance would be discontinued based on 2 at fault accidents. One was over 2 years ago. I was told that USAA (SUCKS) recieved the information from the DMV. The thing is that the the state of Florida was NOT involved in either case. We simply filed for the accident. I recently paid off a car loan from them and have been a member for over 21 years. 

This is how they treat you. Like ANYONE else. I am letting ALL my friends know NOT to get auto insurance with them. 

No call, no warning. As a matter of fact I asked after the last incident (which is incorrectly listed) if there would be any issues. I was assured there would not be. TO any who find this...find another company as they are NO different from the rest.

USAA SUCKS USAA SUCKS USAA SUCKS USAA SUCKS!

3 REPLIES

Hello @FU#1, it is very disheartening to know you feel this way, and I completely understand your frustration with this matter. I would like to have the matter reviewed and will be escalating your concerns to our Underwriting Department to do so. Someone will be reaching out to you directly to discuss. ~Nekeysha

State Farm Insurance.

read my post for my recent experience