Somewhere I read that I should get on this board to find out how to request USAA Half Century Member window decals for my vehicles....so, that's why I'm here.  I have contacted USAA through my USAA webpage on several occasions, but that has been a  totally non-productive effort.   I was successful in getting these decals some years ago, but that took about 6 months or longer and numerous pleas before I finally got their attention!  Now those decals have pretty well reached their life expectancy and I need to get some new ones.  You would think that USAA would be more pro-active in sending out them as a sign of pride for both USAA, and it's members, but it remains a difficult chore for members to get any attention as I guess USAA considers it a trivial matter in their world!!   Does anyone know how to get the USAA  Half-Century Member decals....and yes, 54 years as a member of USAA makes me eligible for them??

5 REPLIES

@CaptJAK1, thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting a hold of some decals. I have ordered a couple of them for you and you should receive them in the mail within 4-6 weeks. Thank YOU for your 54 year membership! -Cynthia

Fantastic, Cynthia!  I'll be looking for them.  Thank you for your prompt response!!

My pleasure, @CaptJAK1! Have a wonderful weekend. -Cynthia 

Believe I just past the 50 year milestone.  Wonder if I could get 3 or 4 decals...  You guys have been great company over the past 50 years,

@Flyfisher2, I will be glad to send the four decals to your address we have on file to mark this milestone. We appreciate your kind words and trust over the past 50 years of being with the USAA family, sending our best wishes!     ~ Joseph       #LoveOurMembers   #Members4Life