USAA Files At-Fault Claim on Accident that never HAPPENED!

Contributor

Dear USAA:

In May of 2018, USAA opened a claim on my auto insurance account for an accident nobody in this household had. Period!

Twice I filed a grievance to get an explanation as to why I had a claim filed BY USAA on my auto policy. Nothing heard, I let it go. There was never any follow-up BY ANYONE, no follow-thru. NOTHING.

Two days ago (3/23/2020) I was in process on the phone with USAA. Trying to change the address of vehicles. USAA rep rehashes all claims. HE STATED I HAD AN AT-FAULT REAR-ENDER in PA on May 21(?), 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ME, WIFE, KID -- NEVER -- What is GOING ON USAA?

The USAA rep said he could hand me off to someone who could handle the claim. HE passes me off to a nother rep who had no idea why I was passed to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IRATE! LIVID!

SHE Tells me she would have to review and ask her manager to call me. I told her "dont have them call me back today" as I was not in the mood to deal with yet another individual.

USAA needs to take off USAA's FRAUDULENT CLAIM USAA FILED ON MY ACCOUNT.

WE WERE IN NO SUCH ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE! *EVER*

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THERE?

Furious.

What is going on?

This is FRAUD USAA!!!

It would be good to get this taken care of. Please contact me only in writing.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Leavin, We take your concerns very seriously, and I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with the service we are providing on your USAA account. The last claim I am showing on your account is a glass claim from 2017; however, I want to ensure the matter is researched further and you have your grievance heard. I am going to escalate this matter to a subject matter expert for review and to follow-up with you. Please expect contact within 2-3 business days. -LeKisha

Highlighted

Please do Lekisha!  That would be the first out three grievance filings and this forum -- finally taking this more public. 

Highlighted

There is also the BBB to address this - USAA must respond and you get to rate their response (BTW the last time I checked USAA was not getting As from the BBB).