USAA Car Buying Service is a REAL NUISANCE

FJA
Contributor

So I made the mistake of agreeing to the Term/Conditions and got a few quotes --- the experience was HORRIBLE and all I got for my USAA "discount" (turns out it was $100 on a new Jeep) was annoying phone calls, emails from dealers.

Never again --- USAA needs to do a better job with this "product".

3 REPLIES

@FJA, I regret your frustration with using our Car Buying Service. I have shared your comments with our team. Feedback is important as a means for us to improve our products and services. Please let us know if you need further assistance. - Ben 

Amen!  Using the USAA car buying "service" to research local availability and pricing is not a good idea at all- it opens the flood gates of harrassment.  And as you say, you get nothing for it other than countless calls, emails and texts from salespersons, their bosses and their bosses' bosses.  In fact, in most cases, the pricing was better on the dealers' websites than the USAA quote.

@Scout1967, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our car buying service. I have shared your feedback on the service with a colleague. They will review and reach out to you as soon as possible. - Janay