USAA Car Buying Service = great savings and a smooth process!

JLTD
Contributor

We recently used USAA car buying service to purchase a new vehicle and it was the smoothest and easiest transaction we have ever had buying a car!

We have purchased or leased more than a dozen vehicles (new and used) over the years from dealers, private parties and cartelligent, and the USAA process was by far the best experince we have had. The entire process took very little time and USAA provided us with a dealer half an hour from our home with the absolute best deal. 

3 REPLIES

JLTD,

Congratulations on your new car! We appreciate you sharing your car buying experience with us. It's great to hear the process was smooth and you found great savings! Thank YOU for being a valued USAA member!

Hello,

I am looking to lease a car using USAA car buying service as well, how do i search for cars that i plan on leasing? and where do i start with the online paperwork?

Thank you for your post, WAVY2NAVY. We appreciate your interest in our car buying service. Leases are handled directly through the dealerships and unfortunately cannot be facilitated through our car buying service. Please reach out to the dealership of the vehicle(s) you're interested in for assistance with the process and paperwork. Thank you for your membership! -Meredith