Highlighted
Contributor

Where do I get the USAA Bumper sticker for 45 years?

6 REPLIES

Highlighted

@NeedMorHP- Hi, thank you for being a part of USAA for 45 years! We have four options when we send out the bumper stickers. We have one that goes up to 25 years. One for 25 years up to 40 years.  One for 40 years up to 50 years. Lastly we have one we can select for members who are 50 year plus members. If you would like I can request that we send you some bumper stickers. The ones I would send your way would be option 3. Let me know. :) ~Shawna

Highlighted

Hello,

I would like for you to send me some bumper stickers please. 

Henry * ****

Moderator Note: To protect your privacy, your post has been edited.

Highlighted

Hi @King Henry, I'm happy to help with your request. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery to your primary mailing address on file. We appreciate your membership and please stay safe out there. -Paula 

Highlighted

SAW ON LINE WHERE WE CAN OBTAIN 'YEARS OF SERVICE' FOR  USAA STICKERS.

I CURRENTLY HAVE THREE VEHICLES INSURED WITH USAA, AND WOULD REQUEST 3 FIFTY YEAR STICKERS FOR MY VEHICLES.......

THANKS, KEVIN Mxxxxx, USAA [removed sensitive data]

843-xxx-xxxx

*Moderation note: Your post has been edited to protect your personal information.

Highlighted

@kevin46- I was able to request those bumper stickers for you Kevin. They are mailed to the address on file. It can take 6-8 weeks to receive them. We appreciate your membership!~Shawna

Highlighted

Why would anyone want to put a usaa sticker on their car? Does usaa pay for the advertising space? Does having a sticker reduce the premium?

I have had usaa auto insurance for over 40 years. I would no more put a usaa sticker on my car than I would put a political sticker on my car.