USAA Auto Insurance

Can we bundle our auto insurance policies across the Veteran Family?
For example, Vet and Spouse, a daughter and children, Sons and children? (Bundling 12 drivers/cars)
Please sign-in to reply

3 REPLIES

USAA is not the same organization I joined about 20 years ago. I had auto insurance and did  checking/savings account for many years. I always paid auto insurance on time, never late, never missed payments, essentially cash cow for USAA, reached PREMIUM STATUS, and filed no more than 5 auto insurance claims the entire time. An outstanding Customer! Then, in August 2021, USAA cancels auto insurance, notifies STATE without my knowledge, and creates a new problem for me. USAA likes using incompetent USPS Mail, it's cheaper for them. Otherwise, USAA requires that I pay for alternate courier service like UPS or DHL. So then, I receive a letter from State demanding $200+ in fees in order to reinstate auto registration and drivers license. Fortunately for me, gasoline prices and auto expenses have increased 50% to 60% over the last 18 months. In a way, I am glad to eliminate the Auto and Gasoline expenses for now.

@LFWejr, thanks for reaching out in Community. I can confirm your concerns have been escalated for review. You can find our response to your prior post. Thank you. -Cynthia 

@Stod94656, Thank you for your inquiry. At this time, we do not offer family bundling, but I will be happy to submit your feedback for future consideration ~Danielle