USAA Auto Insurance Quote Tool - Unable to Access

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello,

My account is unable to access the auto insurance quote tool, and saved quotes. I have tried the Mobile App on iPhone, my desktop with various (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) browsers, and my work PC.

My family doesn't seem to have these issues with their login, but when I try to log in on their computer, we get the same problem.

What happens is a USAA Logo is shown in the center, and it's animated. This briefly goes away, then comes back and starts over.

I'm never able to click on new quote or saved quotes.

I am picking up a new car today, so I really would like some feedback on how to get this looked at. 

Thank You!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Congratulations on the new car @Big Red of SB.  I am saddened to hear that everyone else is able to log in and you continue to have issues trying to access your online account on usaa.com.  To diagnose your issue, please call our Website Support Center at 877-632-3002 to help diagnose and get you back on track to quote and review your accounts online.  Thank you for your membership and we look forward to hearing from you soon.  ~ Marco

Highlighted

Thanks, Marco!

The technical support group did confirm my issue and issued a ticket for IT to review.

Appreciate the help!

Highlighted

You're very welcome @Big Red of SB.  I am happy to hear that they were able to confirm your issue and reviewing it.  Thank you again for reaching out to us and wish you a great day.  ~ Marco