DAV2014
Contributor
I'm going to make this short and simple. I suffer from Chronic PTSD, a lot of mental issues. Taking medications for my symptoms is the only reason I haven't flip out. My vehicle was stolen in Nov. I hope and prayed that they would find my vehicle but they didn't. Nov 3rd is when this happen. 70 f cking days later.....no vehicle, no check, no more trust. I'm mentally tired USAA. Y'all have ruin my holidays and I'm not even able to go to my VA appointments. I have not been able to visit my family and my mom sick....can't see her. Just thinking about how I use to brag about you all customer service. My vehicle comes up stolen and you all trying to go as far to investigating me like I had something to do with it. What a way to treat your RETIRED DISABLE VETERANS. 70 DAYS LATER.....STILL NOTHING.

2 REPLIES

Hi Dav2014, We do thank you for your service and I apologize your claim has taken this long to settle. Once the investigation is completed then a decision will be made in regards to the claim. We thank you for your patience and hope to have the investigation completed soon.

Sue them and Take rest of your business elsewhere. Usaa does not care about you and is just screwing your over.