bad claims company
Contributor

Had to log an oic complaint and request a formal denial that USAA claims policy is they don't detrim bumpers on repairs even though my car has multiple components such as foglamps, sensors etc.  Removed my license plate but just forgot everything else?  What the heck is wrong with them?  I asked to speak to a supervisor to work through my concerns and was denied this only to get a call from the same inaccurate adjuster.  I even let them know I didn't want to file a complaint but if forced to then would.  they left me no options.

Now requesting a formal denial on their company policy refusing to detrim bumpers.  I sincerely hope this isn't the case and adjuster is just in terrible error.  

Facebook message + OIC complaint + this forum + another note forcing action.  Truly dissapointed since i know they're ripping every soldier off on estimates on basic items owed.  (odd though adjuster paid for concessionary items but forgets the basics..)

3 REPLIES

@ bad claims company, 

Please know that it is never our intent for you to feel disappointed with our service, and I'd like to have your situation reviewed further regarding your claim.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.   Please allow 2-3 business days for contact.  Thanks~Mike

Claims with USAA are a nightmare. They simply don’t care anymore. I’m looking for another auto insurance company as we speak.

@gatrlovr Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We would like to hear more about the experience that you had. Can you send us a private message with the claims concerns you have so we can look into these issues further for you?