This may have been asked in a different way, but we are considering renting a car in the USA and driving into Canada to meet some family. If we rent from a participating agency, is there anything different about coverage to consider? Thanks.


@AgSteven, Coverage would be the same in Canada as it is in the United States, as far as the coverage that will extend from a stateside auto policy to the rented vehicle. To discuss those coverages, you can select Help on to reach a chat representative or give us a call at 800-531-USAA (8722). Hope this helps and you have safe travels :)~Danielle