Prolific Contributor
Shame on you mr. Parker for allowing USAA members to be treated with disrespect. You don't talk to any of us members because you're too busy and you have too many members. what kind of excuse is that. For you to sit there and allow your subordinates to treat us however they want. I wish you would be more involved with the customers and try to rectify this issue which is not a isolated issue and has been going on for such a long time. I've been a USAA member for such a long time and the customer service has drastically gotten worse over the years. This is terrible how USAA being run

5 REPLIES

Stuart Parker should resign immediately!!  What has happened to USAA under his watch is an utter disgrace.  Good luck getting him to talk to you.  He is too busy destroying USAA.  40 years with USAA and never would I have ever thought that USAA would sink so low as they have.  You call me Stuart Parker and not one of your subordinates and I will tell you what has happened to USAA.  I am not interested in hearing the platitudes from your subordinates, I am interested in talking to you.  No way this will happen as he is too busy to talk to us "customers".

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today @Bigbb. I was able to locate your profile and will share with the appropriate area for review.  We appreciate your patience and value your feedback. -Emily

@Bigbb We've saved and logged every single one of your comments and posts and we ask that you refrain from additional posts about the situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that is to say, posts that serve to repeat existing issues and bring them to the top of the Member Community page. Future posts regarding the same issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal from our wall. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Thank you for your time. ~ Shane

USAA doesn't like the truth being told?

Call me Stuart Parker!