No longer loyal78
Contributor
Shocked to hear that perfect credit 790+ Fico, 0 revolving debt, 0 installment loans, only debt is a mortgage doesn't qualify for the best rate. When I asked for a reason I was told the standard credit score reasons which means no one even looked at my credit profile. I'm about done with USAA. What a joke, I wish I had time to consult with legal over bait and switch on their rates.

4 REPLIES

No longer loyal78, we never want our members to feel this way. I've reached out to a subject matter expert who research this further. When a review has been completed, they will be in contact with you. -Marisa

If you don't have any loan history then your rate won't be as good its more than just ur score
Not true. I have paid of numerous loans with USAA and have excellent credit scord. Horrible interest rate. Not even close to competitive

Hello. I appreciate you sharing your feedback. You stated you have had several loans with us and received horrible interest rates that were not competitive. Can you confirm what feedback we provided you concerning the annual percentage rates you've received? We are happy to speak you and review your concern with an underwriter so we can address the specific items that are impacting the rates you're receiving. At your earliest convenience please contact our Consumer Lending Department at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT. Once you are on the phone with us, the representative can engage an underwriter for additional assistance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you! - Darrell