M.L.C
Contributor

DO NOT BUY AUTO INSURANCE FROM THIS COMPANY!! STAY AWAY!!! THEY SELL LEMONS!

Two awful cases you must read before buying services in USAA

Case #1: Vehicle Claim [removed sensitive data]-001

Dec 15, 2017 My Honda was parked at work and a Dodge van hit my driver’s rear door. I called USAA to report the accident. The USAA operator took all the information about the accident plus the information of the driver at fault insured by State Farm. The driver at fault assumed 100 % responsibilities on the accident talking to the USAA operator. The police report was complete within 20 minutes.

To expedite the process I took my car to the body shop at the quote was around $ 1460.00 to repair my door.

This is the funny part:  USAA contacted me saying I needed to pay $ 1000.00 based on my deductible and they would pay $460 to fix my door (they even issue a check to the body shop). They also reported the incident to claims, so in my public record I was found at fault! WTF!

Now I don’t have a clean auto record when I was trying to switch to a very professional and outstanding company as Geico.

Be AWARE USAA won’t help you if you are in a car accident.

They love to take your money and call you by your rank in the military! WORST AUTO COMPANY

USAA SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS!

All of the operators argue about everything and they are very unprofessional.

Case #2: Vehicle Claim [removed sensitive data]-003

This is a true story

On Dec 20, 2017 my truck was total by a mini cooper, and I was injured in the accident. Medical reports showed my C5-C6 and C6-C7 was moved about 30% due to the impact of the other car.

I called USAA Vehicle Claim [removed sensitive data]-002 to request a towing truck. At the moment it was raining and my truck was in the middle of a 4 lanes street.

After begging for 38 minutes USAA NEVER SENT ME A TOWING TRUCK!!! The funny part I pay towing services… believe it or not!

I have a 19 years old I don’t want my daughter to deal with this terrible company.

1 REPLY

@M.L.C, I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with both claims and this is never the experience we want you to go through.  I asked a member of management to follow up with you as soon as possible to further discuss your concerns with both claims.  They will be reaching out to soon.  Thanks ~ Robert.