SBGx3
Contributor
I have whole heartedly believed in my heart that USAA really is the best insurance possible for military families. This is not true at all. Over the years, USAA has become increasingly negligent and useless. Their insurance is more than fantastic until you actually have to use it. And even then, it’s not worth what they charge. 3 cars totaled this year by hail and each experience made my husband more and more sure that we are switching. USAA currently has had our last totaled vehicle taken by their shady and rude business partner, CO-PART. They have not and will not contact my bank so we are still paying payments on it. USAA’s response is to switch us to 45 different departments before finally landing on someone saying “there’s nothing we can do about it”. There is actually, you could choose better people to contract especially when the current one has proven over and over to be an overall sketch company. Once WE get this sorted out we will be switching. This is absolutely ridiculous. It’s been over 2 months since it has happened and we should not be dealing with this.

1 REPLY

@SBGx3, I am terribly sorry to hear of your experiences with your insurance claims. I have located your policy information and I am escalating your situation to a subject matter expert to review. Please allow them time to review your file and reach out to you. Thank you.