Tainnax
Contributor

I recently stuck through a problem with USAA where it took over a month for them to let me know they had totalled my old car after an accident.  Through the holidays I was patient as I had to continue to pay on my totalled car and was not getting answers.  I recently got notice I was being laid off from work and in the confusion I missed my payment for my cancellation on my policy by 1 day.  I paid off what I owed and had the money to pay off the rest but needed to wait for the policy to cancel to get reissued a new policy.  I waited and got quoted a rate then the underwriters decided I was no longer eligable to be insured and denied my new policy.  

I take full responsibility for running behind on my payment.

What I dont understand is how I stuck by the company even though I was not getting proper service and when I needed a little break the company turned thier back on me.  

I am deeply frustrated.

3 REPLIES

@Tainnax,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your claim as well as your policy, and I definitely want to have your situation reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to a member of management who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns. ~Mike

I look forward to speaking with someone.  Thank you for the attention in the matter.

@ Tainnax,

You're welcome!