WMN
Contributor
I would like someone to explain to me why I’ve spoken with THREE roadside assistance representatives as well as their supervisor and was offered no solution to being stranded in a chilly Minnesota on the side of a busy highway shoulder for MORE THAN THREE HOURS. My family pays for a service and this is the second time i have been denied assistance. Why is it that even though we pay to be covered for unfortunate situations, such as a flat tire in the middle of winter, we still have to pay out of pocket to be rescued and we are only POTENTIALLY eligible to be reimbursed for our troubles based on the documents I submit? Last I checked I was supposed to feel safe calling my insurance company to send help. All I feel is extreme anger and disappointment in the lack of concern for my safety and well being. Shame on you USAA.

1 REPLY

@WMN, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experiences with our roadside assistance department. I have located your claim and I am escalating this to a subject matter expert. They will look into the situation and reach out to you. Thank you.