AF Girl
Contributor
First time ever calling for roadside assistance. Did not get any. The initial agent who took my call laughed several times while taking my information. She laughed and then was like, "So sorry to hear this and that" after I answered questions. After 30 minutes of not hearing anything I called back. They were not able to secure a provider. After another 20 or so minutes, they said they were only able to find a tow out of network so it would be 90 more minutes and I would have to pay. No thanks. What a joke, from the first agent laughing to possibly waiting 2+ hours for a tow I would have to pay for. Surrounded by 3 different garages within 2 miles and nothing. If I had to pay out of pocket I could have found tow quicker. Called AAA and was on my way in 30 minutes.

1 REPLY

@ AF Girl,

Hearing about the service your received from Roadside Assistance is disheartening, and I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced.  I definitely would like to have your situation reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to our team who oversees Roadside claims, and they will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Thanks~Mike