Highlighted
Contributor
I'm already paid up on auto insurance so how is the refund applied to my account?

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello, @BRD1. Every member with an auto insurance policy in effect as of March 31, 2020, will receive a 20% credit on two months of premiums in the coming weeks, regardless of frequency or method of payment. If the policy is paid in full and the credit balance is $500 or less, the credit will be held for the next three billing cycles and, if a credit remains on the account, the credit is systematically refunded on the fourth billing cycle. If the credit balance is greater than $500, the credit is systematically refunded on the next billing cycle. ~ Steven

Highlighted

My insurance premium was paid in full and my policy expires in July 2020.   Based on this, does it mean I don't get the refund until July?   What if I don't renew?  Please advise.   I would like to get my refund issued to the credit card I paid with immediately !   Please answer ASAP.

Highlighted

Hello, @rosum. It depends on the amount of the credit. If the policy is paid in full and the credit balance is $500 or less, the credit will be held for the next three billing cycles and, if a credit remains on the account, the credit is systematically refunded on the fourth billing cycle. If the credit balance is greater than $500, the credit is systematically refunded on the next billing cycle. Members will start seeing the auto policy dividend credit on their P&C Bill as early as April 26. Starting April 27, email or mail communication will be sent with the total amount members can expect to see on their P&C Bill. ~ Steven