HLF
Contributor
I recently got in an accident. No fault of my own. Just found out my Brand new only had 3 months BMW is totaled. The adjuster for the other insurance I think really low balled my vehicle. Does anyone have experience with just going through USAA for their loss and did USAA replace your vehicle

2 REPLIES

Hello HLF, I am sorry to hear you were involved in an accident that totaled your vehicle. I hope you and everyone involved are doing okay. We would love to assist you with any questions you may have concerning our total loss process. Please contact us at 800-531-8722 to speak with a licensed adjuster for additional assistance.

Hi read your post! So sorry about your unfortunate accident! Wanted to give you a heads up that unless you paid for your car in cash with no financing then the lienholder/lessor is supposed to negotiate your total loss payment on your behalf. If you are financing or leasing through BMW Financial Services then as owner of the vehicle they are the party that is supposed to work directly with the insurance companies including your own. Check your finance/lease clauses on the back of your agreement. Just don't want to see you end up in a worse position than you are! Hope this helps!