Highlighted

I could never find the link..so message..this was the reponse as 21 may 2017.  If we have to call each time to place or take out our vehicles..then this should be changed..it is not customer friendly especially if deployed..RH

Thank you for your email and I'll be happy to assist with your auto policy.

I apologize for the difficulties you experienced while on usaa.com.  I'll be happy to assist through this email communication.

In reviewing your account, I noticed you have three auto insurance policies, Spain, Florida, and North Carolina.  Please let me know which vehicle you are trying to place in storage.  Please provide the storage end date, since a vehicle can not be placed in storage for an indefinite period of time.

I'll wait to hear back from you.

We value your business and the opportunity to serve all your financial needs.

Highlighted

Thank you for your message JRH1.  You do have the ability to add or remove a vehicle from storage via our website USAA.com.  To do this, go to your auto insurance policy under your accounts once logged in.  From there, scroll down to around the middle of the next page where you will see a yellow box just above the picture of the automobile.  There is an option inside the yellow box with a blue link to add/remove a vehicle from storage.  I hope this helps and makes it easier for you on future policy transactions.  Thank you for your time, and membership with USAA.  -  Justin

Highlighted
Why is USAA calling me daily about a ticket I never opened regarding this storage issue??? It's not my problem! Plus you cannot understand the voicemail author to boot. Please stop calling about some follow up, I never opened a ticket, I merely pointed out an issue to USAA that should be owned by USAA, thx.
Highlighted

saintpauljeff,

Please give us a call at 1-800-531-8722 in order to review this. Thank you, Happy Holidays!

Highlighted

thx, but there is nothing to review, please take me off the USAA call list, I do not have an open support ticket