Highlighted
Contributor

My wife has had a policy with USAA since the fall of 1978, added me after we wed in early summer 1982.

Very few claims in that time, 3 no-fault accidents in the past year (including one expensive to fix, being rear ended), and Poof, she will have no car insurance. I'd venture to gues the premiums we paid, and never collected on, more than paid for the claim $s. Very disappointed.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

@ Stafngrimr, 

Please know that it is never our intent for you to feel disappointed with our service.  I'd like to have your concerns reviewed further regarding your policy.  I've engaged a subject matter expert and requested that they reach out to you to address your concerns.  Please allow 1-2 business days for contact.   Thanks~Mike 

Highlighted
I am a broker that sells insurance and have USAA. All companies do this after so many accidents/claims and you're no longer an acceptable risk. This is why USAA's rates are so low. Any accident at fault or not means more frequent claims and she is no longer eligible. I know you're mad, but just switch companies and you can always come back after 3 years maybe. You will not find better out there, trust me I sell it all!