Highlighted
Contributor
bought a car using the buying service That I saw TV ads for on how USAA takes care of their customers well car died in two days called USAA for help their get another to fix the car. I actually thought they were here to help their members my mistake I can't afford other loan so now I have a brick in my drive that I can't afford to fix .

6 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hey Scott1911,

I understand your frustration, car problems are never fun. I would like to see if there is anything we can do to help. I have sent your comment over for further review. Someone will reach out to you directly if there is anything else they are able to do. Thank you for posting in the community!

Highlighted
Still no answer
Highlighted

Hi Scott,

I am following up with our team now on this. 

Highlighted

Welp, looks like I'll be able to comment yay, or nay soon. I plan to purchase my next vehicle (New) with the USAA car buying service. I had already setup a profile on True Car© and low and behold that service is offered through USAA. Hoping to purchase, finance & insure through USAA... 

Highlighted
Still no answer yet
Highlighted

Hi Scott,

Thank you for letting me know. Let me see what I can do. I will post here once I hear back, thanks.