CBarker223
Contributor

I have a zillion products with USAA.  2 checkings, 1 savings, personal property insurance, car insurance, renters insurance, life insurance, etc., etc., etc.

So, when I need a car loan who do I call?  USAA.

Except, you can't just talk to one person.  If there is some minor detail you don't have at your fingertips, you have to call back.  And get some random person.  Then you have to explain EVERYTHING over again, wasting another 20 minutes.

Infuriating.  Yes, I need to confer with my husband, I'll have to call you back.

THE MOST AWFUL EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH USAA, AND USUALLY IT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

Makes me want to re-think getting this loan with you guys.  Of course, it is still pending, because one person told me they could overnight courier the check to the selling institution, but this girl on the phone is insisting I pay $8 to overnight or she has to get her supervisor.

REALLY????  EIGHT DOLLARS???  I AM BORROWING THOUSANDS AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT EIGHT DOLLARS?

Eff it.

1 REPLY

CBarker223,

We can certainly understand your frustration, especially after multiple phone calls. We apologize that our representatives have not delivered the level of service we pride ourselves on at USAA. We do value your membership and want to ensure you receive the courier check you requested. If you can please email us at socialmedia@usaa.com, include your member number and situation. We look forward to hearing from you.