ronyag
Contributor
So after paying my bk for 5 years I feel like I got lepracy. Banks won't help you even though you paid five years straight. USAA is no different. They thought military support but they truely are not what they say. I'm very disappointed that Wells Fargo said yes when The Great Usaa said no.

3 REPLIES

Thanks for providing this feedback, ronyag. I realize how disappointing this would be for you. Please know that USAA continues to be the provider of choice of the military community not only because we offer different products; we also work diligently to facilitate the financial security of our members. Unfortunately, this sometimes means that we must be willing to decline a request if we feel that it will put our members at risk. - Cathleen

Tell me about it. I got an amazing deal through Wells Fargo when USAA wouldn't finance me.

It is funny, I have had unsecured loans with USAA, multiple car loans throughout the years all without a single late payment etc. House and Auto insurance. Investment property insurance etc etc.

All these products, all the decade plus history with the company, but even still I am a "bad investment" when it comes to a new auto loan...

Hello S. T. thank you for the post and I know this can be very frustrating and we never want our members left feeling that they are a bad investments as we value all our members. Unfortunately, this sometimes means that we must be willing to decline a request if we feel that it will put our members at risk. - Ralph