Highlighted
Contributor
Thanks for nothing USAA!
You removed my original post. Had two calls with reps and you didn't help me! You dont care about your customers and their loyalty! To make a long story short usaa approved me for a car loan. I missed the deadline reapplied and was denied! They said my credit dropped well of course it did took two hits from you! I wasnt asking for a $40,000 new car loan! I was asking for a loan of $5500 to buy my sons car! I gave you 40 years of business and you couldn't give me a small loan with 13% interest? ? After you had already approved the loan??

1 REPLY

Highlighted

I realize how important this is, Macneenie. I attempted to contact you at the phone number on file, however, I wasn't able to reach you. I've sent a secured email to your online message center in reply. To access it, simply click your name, select Alerts & Actions and scroll down to Notifications. I also want to address your concern about your post. We did not remove or delete your comment, and you can find it by following this link: http://bit.ly/2hvMylr. - Cathleen