Thanks for nothing USAA!
You removed my original post. Had two calls with reps and you didn't help me! You dont care about your customers and their loyalty! To make a long story short usaa approved me for a car loan. I missed the deadline reapplied and was denied! They said my credit dropped well of course it did took two hits from you! I wasnt asking for a $40,000 new car loan! I was asking for a loan of $5500 to buy my sons car! I gave you 40 years of business and you couldn't give me a small loan with 13% interest? ? After you had already approved the loan??

1 REPLY

I realize how important this is, Macneenie. I attempted to contact you at the phone number on file, however, I wasn't able to reach you. I've sent a secured email to your online message center in reply. To access it, simply click your name, select Alerts & Actions and scroll down to Notifications. I also want to address your concern about your post. We did not remove or delete your comment, and you can find it by following this link: http://bit.ly/2hvMylr. - Cathleen