Lizz1
Contributor
I filed a claim in November 30 days ago want my claim still has not been settled. I was told my car was a total loss then I wasx told basicly the inspection was not done properly. They ordered another one and there were issues. I'm caught in the middle. I have been with USAA for 15 years and the service had never been this poor. As of today I still do not have my car or an answer

4 REPLIES

Lizz1, I am very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with the service during your auto claim. I have located your information and I am escalating the situation to the claims service manager. They will review your file and reach out to you. Thank you.

I feel your pain. I’m just starting this process now and it is not going smoothly. It’s so disappointing because I’ve been with USAA for over 20 years. I think their reputation is really going downhill and may be time to start shopping around. Has anyone looked into State Farm or Geico?

Jay113,

Thank you for your 20+ years of membership.  However, I am so sorry to hear about your claim experience, and please know it is never our intent for you to feel this way.  Your concerns have not fallen on deaf ears.  I have escalated your situation to a member of management who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns. ~Mike

I feel your pain also. My claim has been going on for one and a half years. We have been with USAA for forty seven years. Not the company they used to be. Time to move to another insurance company.