In regards to auto source in woods cross, utah...

Bmas
Contributor
BUYERS BEWARE!! Great buying experience, but that's the extent of it... Sales person was very nice and willing to work with our situation. My wife had found a vehicle that she loved and it was priced handsomely; but the deal was to good to be true.. less than a year later I am having to fork out thousands of dollars to repair an engine that was pitched to my wife as a "NEW" engine. Salesman stated that the vehicle was branded due to the fact that the engine had been damaged and replaced with a "NEW ENGINE". This company cannot provide ANY actual repair documentations and they rely on the very little information provided by their VIN check company. That said, DO NOT rely their 151 point inspection. Please, do yourself a favor and have another mechanic inspect the vehicle of interest. Oh and by the way, the extended warranty does not cover service/ wear items/parts.. In my wife's case, it will not cover any injectors that fail due to carbon build-up on a directed injected engine.. Or a leaking Turbo charge pipe hose..
PLEASE SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY ON A NONE BRANDED VEHICLE.
Oh, I should also infom any consumer that chooses to read this review that if you purchase a branded vehicle and have any plan to trade-in or sell it in the future, know that it will only be worth about * % of the blue book value....
DO YOUR RESEARCH AND BE SURE YOU FLY UNDERSTAND WHAY YOU'RE PURCHASING FROM AUTO SOURCE....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1 REPLY

Hi Bmas - Please see my reply to your original message.