Highlighted
Contributor
1st off they use old credit info in order to charge higher up interest. I started to refinance my car. They screwed up the loan docs and opted for new car loan. I was suppose to reapplie and rerun my credit again. Nope.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

This is a hard message to hear @Bent Pickle. I was able to locate your profile and will share your concerns with the appropriate area. We do appreciate your patience while they review. -Emily

Highlighted

USAA gives the same song and dance to everyone who has a legit complaint.  "we looked up your profile and will look in to this....."  We had issues a month ago after being with them 30 years.  We are shopping around now for a new bank.  It is seriously like getting a divorce. 

Highlighted

We are sorry to hear that you will be considering a new bank after being a member with us over 30 years. This is certainly the last thing we would want to happen. We show that your concern was reviewed by our CEO department. If you have additional questions about your original concern please contact us at 800-531-8722. TY!