I Really Want to like USAA but . . . . . . . . . . . .

Boy, do I feel you buddy.  I just posted about my experience with them in handling an insurance claim on my car.  You've been with them 5 years longer than we have but feel the same about the steady decline in customer satisfaction.  There processes just become more and more Byzantine with each passing year.  Liked your old USAA Mastercard?  Too bad, now you're getting a VISA... it will "benefit our members"... still waiting to see that benefit.  Invest your money with us...hey, guess what we've essentially sold all of our mutual funds, etc. to Victory Capital who by the way are going to charge you higher fees.  And then there's the unbridled joy of having to get interrogated by their phone screening tool; it like the HAL 9000 computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey insincerely apologizing to you as it turns off your oxygen supply.  When I call as a "wealth managment" client I'd like to talk to a person although increasingly that doesn't seem to matter either.  My wife and I with over 72 combined years of membership are really thinking about banking locally and getting other car insurance even though it will be a pain.  These guys just aren't the same company they used to be.

Sarah,

Come on you all need to change your standard answer..... As I review every reply to a complaint it always starts the same. At least change the sentence.  I am not blaming you and I imagine your job stinks.  New suggestion, how about 

We have looked in to your problem and really we aren't going to ever get in touch with you because you really aren't that important to us.  I would respect USAA more if they were just not paying lip service.   

We appreciate you taking the time to share your additional feedback. We ask that you please refer to our previous response regarding your concern. If you have additional questions or did not receive the feedback you were expecting, please contact us at 800-531-8722 so we can further review your account specific concern through our secure channel. TY!