I would like to buy out my current lease. However it says I could get an additional .50 discount on my loan rate if I pay with a Checking account. Could you please send me a document to set up a direct deposit from my employer to a checking account as well as checks. I can be reached on my cell 732-947-2083 or by email to Coloncroc@gmail.com
Hello @mamacro and thank you for reaching out to us.
Here are the steps to apply for an account:
1. Select the Products tab.
2. Select Checking Accounts from the Banking category.
3. Next to the account of your choice, select Get Started.
Once your checking account is opened, you can access a direct deposit form or voided check by following these steps:
1. From the My USAA page, select your account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Account Services menu.
3. Under the Deposits section, select Set Up Direct Deposit.
You'll be asked a few questions to make sure you get the form that works best for you. The form will be posted on your My Documents page. Let me know if you need any help along the way. ~Sarah