Declining quality
Contributor
I have been a generally happy USAA member for over 15years but the last couple of years and very recently I have seen a huge decline in thier quality and customer service. I liked that they were honest and knew thier jobs, as active duty military our schedules don’t have time to mess around with incompetent employees. USAA still requires some documents to be signed on paper and mailed/Fed-Ex. This is almost 2019, there is no reason for an online bank to not accept scanned signed documents. Most of the people that work there now have no clue what military life is like and just don’t seem to care, it’s just another job at a bank to them. I don’t see a reason to stay with USAA anymore, thier loan rates are often higher, thier fees on investment are very high and thier customer service and efficiency is way has worse than most local banks. Extremely disappointed to see what USAA has become, they once were a really good organization that I was happy to give my business too, not any more, they have really slipped.

1 REPLY

@DecliningQuality, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I regret to hear of your disappointment, as it's never our intent to make our members feel this way. I will forward this feedback to our business team, as we always look for ways to improve and serve our members better in the future. If you would like to give specific times you felt this way when speaking to us please send us a PM so we can help find solutions to help make things better.